Structural Ink is a full service steel detailing company launched by Casey Naegle in October 2010. After 11 years of working for other detailing firms in Arizona, Casey decided it was time to open his own company, thus Structural Ink was born and incorporates the latest in drafting technology by using Tekla Structures 3D modeling program to provide accurrate detailed drawings. Detailing services provided by Structural Ink include:
- Clear, detailed and easy to read shop and field drawings.
- Bim compliant and experienced in BIM coordination.
- NC & DXF files for beam lines and plate burners.
- Electronic (kiss or Fabtrol Report) files for fabtrol.
- Clear RFI's using sketches and proper grammar.
- First time quality.
- Up to date in latest 3D software - models will be available upon request.